A. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on action points assigned by Vice President to staffs and report on the progress.
- Manage Vice President’s calendar.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and follow-up tasks of Vice President.
- Assist on administrative duties that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Ensure flow of necessary information in timely and accurate manner.
- Take notes and prepare meeting minutes, agendas and meeting outcomes.
- Ensure highest level of confidentiality in terms of Vice President’s and Company correspondence with Internal and external clients, vendors and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Facilitate preparation and analysis of various reports
- Performs all other duties as assigned from time to time.
B. Job Requirement:
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree
- Skill: Business administration
- Experience: at least 3 years experiences in administration & secretary
- Computer Skill: Proficiency in using Ms. Office, Word, Excel
- Language Skill: Good English in writing and speaks/ Chinese and Japanese is plus
C. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good communication
- Positive thinking
- Good physical ability
- Age over 25 years old
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending CV, cover letter with relevant supported documents and a recent photograph through below address before 22 May 2020.
Standard Construction & Engineering Co., Ltd
Address: #336, Street Vichealay, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh
Tel: 077 234 566, 070 999 484
Tel: (855)23 43 2003, (855)23 43 2005
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.sce.com.kh