A. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all company construction schedules.
- Plan, manage, lead, control on site manager, site engineer, sub-contractors.
- Manage, instruct construction drawing for site manager, site engineer, sub-contractors.
- Arrange new mechanism such as create construction standard, regulations, to ensure that all company construction site are follow only one company standard.
- Advise, develop human resource(technical) about standards to site managers and site engineers.
- Control, follow up work progress and work schedule for all project
- Solve problem arise at sites.
- Coordinate with project owner, consultants.
- Tasks reports.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
B. Job Requirement:
- Education: Bachelor degree or Master
- Skill: Civil Engineering or equivalent education
- Experience: 10 years of relevant experience
- Computer Skill: Proficiency in using Ms. Office, Word, Excel, AutoCAD
- Language Skill: Good in verbal and written English.
C. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good communication
- Positive thinking
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending CV, cover letter with relevant supported documents and a recent photograph through below address before 24 May 2020
Standard Construction & Engineering Co., Ltd
Address: #336, Street Vichealay, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Ruseykeo, Phnom Penh
Tel: 077 234 566, 070 999 484
Tel: (855)23 43 2003, (855)23 43 2005
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.sce.com.kh
Attractive salary and benefits will be offered
Only short-list candidates will be contacted for interview
CVs received will not be returned