A. Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements and completes the maintenance programs to ensure facilities and MEP system, pump system in well operation condition
- Inspect MEP equipment, pump system according to routine schedule
- Inform MEP Manager of any emergency problems and fix it after approval of MEP Manager
- Facilitate the activities of outsource, suppliers
- Maintain proper records of maintenance, inspections, repairs
- Manage & control the spare parts stock, tools and basic equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
B. Job Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum of 1 year experiences with MEP maintenance work.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Be able to use Auto CAD, Word, Excel.
C. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good communication
- Positive thinking
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending CV, cover letter with relevant supported documents and a recent photograph through below address before 24 May 2020
Standard Construction & Engineering Co., Ltd
Address: #336, Street Vichealay, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Ruseykeo, Phnom Penh
Tel: 077 234 566, 070 999 484
Tel: (855)23 43 2003, (855)23 43 2005
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.sce.com.kh